Case study: Manifest Marketing
Manifest Marketing’s primary business is an international sales agent/distributor of communications equipment and security products for law enforcement and security professionals. Manifest Marketing also holds a number of prestigious and elite licenses, including being a supplier to the Hong Kong Government.
The client had low online presence. The motivation was to increase broad brand presence and build reputation as industry leader.
- To increase broad brand presence
- Geographic market segmentation
- Increase search results – client as leader in the industry
- Create lead generation opportunities
- Facebook fan page
- Steady growth over 4000 fans
- Demographically targeted fans
- Twitter profile
- Over 1000 fans
- Two blogs released weekly
- Content for forums
- Search engine optimisation
- All content SEO optiomised and tracking links
- Front page search results
- Image posting
- Custom YouTube page
- Monitoring and analytic reporting
Screen captures for reference:
Facebook fan page growth shows a high initial increase following launch of campaign, and continued steady growth several months into the campaign.
Currently 4,150 Facebook fans
Manifest Marketing Blog